Scrabble word: DEPUTIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPUTIES exist?
Definitions of DEPUTIES in dictionaries:
- noun - someone authorized to exercise the powers of sheriff in emergencies
- noun - an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- noun - a member of the lower chamber of a legislative assembly (such as in France)
- noun - a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
- noun - one appointed to act for another
There are 8 letters in DEPUTIES: D E E I P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPUTIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPUTIES plus a wildcard: DEPUTIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPUTIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPUTIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.