Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISPUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPUTE exist?
Definitions of DISPUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a disagreement or argument about something important
- noun - coming into conflict with
- verb - take exception to
- verb - have a disagreement over something
- To argue about; debate.
- To question the truth or validity of; doubt: Her friends disputed her intentions.
- To strive to win (a prize, for example); contest for: Our team disputed the visitors’ claim to the championship.
- To strive against; resist: disputed the actions of his competitors.
- To engage in discussion or argument; debate.
- To quarrel angrily.
- A verbal controversy; a debate.
- An angry altercation; a quarrel.
- verb - to argue about
There are 7 letters in DISPUTE: D E I P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPUTE plus a wildcard: DISPUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPUTE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.