Scrabble word: DEPUTE
Is DEPUTE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEPUTE in dictionaries:
- verb - transfer power to someone
- verb - appoint as a substitute
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- To appoint or authorize as an agent or a representative.
- To assign (authority or duties) to another; delegate.
- verb - to appoint as one's representative
There are 6 letters in DEPUTE: D E E P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPUTE
Click to search all anagrams of DEPUTE plus a wildcard: DEPUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPUTE
Images for DEPUTE
Lookup in Wiki for DEPUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.