Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CISTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CISTERN exist?
Definitions of CISTERN in dictionaries:
- noun - a sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid
- noun - a tank that holds the water used to flush a toilet
- noun - an artificial reservoir for storing liquids
- A receptacle for holding water or other liquid, especially a tank for catching and storing rainwater.
- A cisterna.
- n - a water tank
There are 7 letters in CISTERN: C E I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CISTERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CISTERN plus a wildcard: CISTERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CISTERN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CISTERN
- cisterns are tanks that store water for a variety of purposes such as ...
- cistern Spring giving off steam and bubbling gently
- FileBasilica cistern Constantinople.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- inside one of the cistern rows the entire cistern is made up of many ...
- Josefina cisternas Photo Shared By Basia522 Fans Share Images
- Center for Environment Commerce & Energy Center Develops Stormwater ...
- FileCarps-in-basilica-cistern.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Fluidmaster Toilet cistern Bottom Entry Valve & Pushbutton Conversion ...
- Josefina cisternas Ralph Lauren Swimwear Photoshoot
- House Rainwater Collection to Old cistern - Midwest Permaculture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.