Scrabble word: CHRISTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHRISTEN exist?
Definitions of CHRISTEN in dictionaries:
- verb - administer baptism to
- To baptize into a Christian church.
- To give a name to at baptism.
- To name: christened the kitten “Snowball.
- To name and dedicate ceremonially: christen a ship.
- To use for the first time: christened the new car by going for a drive.
- verb - to administer baptism to
There are 8 letters in CHRISTEN: C E H I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHRISTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHRISTEN plus a wildcard: CHRISTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHRISTEN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHRISTEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.