Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHINS exist?
Definitions of CHINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the protruding part of the lower jaw
- noun - Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India
- verb - raise oneself while hanging from one's hands until one's chin is level with the support bar
- v - to hold with the chin (the lower part of the face)
There are 5 letters in CHINS: C H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHINS plus a wildcard: CHINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHINS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHINS
- Famous People With Big chins Goodbye Pert Breasts The Diary of a ...
- Chin Augmentation Procedures Chin Implant Consultations Abramson ...
- chins Geniophobia
- Are the cheeks and jowls included with chin liposuction
- Gladiator Challenge 46 MMA fight videos of Urijah Faber Vs. Charles ...
- Hairstyles For Women With Double chins Haircut Pictures B4Tea ...
- ... Rid of Double chins Naturally How to Get Rid of Double chins Naturally
- Re D.R.U.M A.N.D B.A.S.S
- How To Select Short Haircut According To Face Shape The Best Short ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.