Scrabble word: CHAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAINS exist?
Definitions of CHAINS in dictionaries:
- noun - metal shackles
- noun - a series of things depending on each other as if linked together
- noun - (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
- noun - a series of (usually metal) rings or links fitted into one another to make a flexible ligament
- noun - (business) a number of similar establishments (stores or restaurants or banks or hotels or theaters) under one ownership
- noun - anything that acts as a restraint
- noun - a unit of length
- noun - British biochemist (born in Germany) who isolated and purified penicillin, which had been discovered in 1928 by Sir Alexander Fleming (1906-1979)
- noun - a series of hills or mountains
- noun - a linked or connected series of objects
- noun - a necklace made by a stringing objects together
- verb - connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- verb - fasten or secure with chains
- verb - to bind with a chain (a series of connected rings)
There are 6 letters in CHAINS: A C H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAINS plus a wildcard: CHAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAINS
Images for CHAINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.