Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHINKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHINKS exist?
Definitions of CHINKS in dictionaries:
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
- noun - a narrow opening as e.g. between planks in a wall
- noun - a short light metallic sound
- verb - make or emit a high sound
- verb - fill the chinks of, as with caulking
- verb - make cracks or chinks in
- verb - to fill cracks or fissures in
There are 6 letters in CHINKS: C H I K N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHINKS plus a wildcard: CHINKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHINKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHINKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.