Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHINKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHINKS exist?
Definitions of CHINKS in dictionaries:
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
- noun - a narrow opening as e.g. between planks in a wall
- noun - a short light metallic sound
- verb - make or emit a high sound
- verb - fill the chinks of, as with caulking
- verb - make cracks or chinks in
- v - to fill cracks or fissures in
There are 6 letters in CHINKS: C H I K N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHINKS plus a wildcard: CHINKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHINKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHINKS
- Welcome to Indian Pony Emporium - chinks
- TStar chinks
- Western Custom Leather Chaps - Batwing Chaps and chinks
- These are flashy yet hard working chinks.
- Leather Cowboy chinks Chink Chaps for Men and Women
- Andy Stevens Saddlery Custom Chaps and chinks
- chinks have a base price of 250.00 and includes the stamping of
- Cowboy chinks Chaps and Armitas Custom Made
- Cowboy Chaps and chinks English riding chaps Rodeo chaps Motorcycle ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.