Scrabble word: CHINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHINK exist?
Definitions of CHINK in dictionaries:
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
- noun - a narrow opening as e.g. between planks in a wall
- noun - a short light metallic sound
- verb - make or emit a high sound
- verb - fill the chinks of, as with caulking
- verb - make cracks or chinks in
- To make narrow openings in.
- To fill narrow openings in.
- A slight, metallic sound, as of coins rattling in a pocket.
- verb - to fill cracks or fissures in