Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHINK exist?
Definitions of CHINK in dictionaries:
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
- noun - a narrow opening as e.g. between planks in a wall
- noun - a short light metallic sound
- verb - make or emit a high sound
- verb - fill the chinks of, as with caulking
- verb - make cracks or chinks in
- To make narrow openings in.
- To fill narrow openings in.
- A slight, metallic sound, as of coins rattling in a pocket.
- v - to fill cracks or fissures in
There are 5 letters in CHINK: C H I K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHINK plus a wildcard: CHINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHINK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHINK
- chink eyes
- Gre dieser Vorschau 800 585 Pixel . Weitere Auflsungen 320 ...
- Volle Auflsung (1.784 882 Pixel Dateigre 270 KB MIME ...
- Opera de Berln (1821) Karl Friedrich Schinkel
- chink in NetApp MetroCluster Storage Gaga
- Medovik Palachinka
- Monatsangebote TV Video SAT Haushaltsgerte Leibnitz Sdsteiermark ...
- Ludwig-van-Beethoven-Saal (1) im Schauspielhaus Berlin Gendarmenmarkt ...
- Weaver Leather Chaps - work chinks equitation and half chaps.
- Rom Nintendo Power Rangers Super Legends NDS Download ITA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.