Scrabble word: THIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIN exist?
Definitions of THIN in dictionaries:
- verb - lose thickness
- verb - make thin or thinner
- verb - lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- verb - take off weight
- adj - of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- adj - lacking excess flesh
- adj - very narrow
- adj - not dense
- adj - relatively thin in consistency or low in density
- adj - (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- adj - lacking spirit or sincere effort
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- adv - without viscosity
- Relatively small in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually in the smallest solid dimension: a thin book.
- Not great in diameter or cross section; fine: thin wire.
- Lean or slender in form, build, or stature.
- Not dense or concentrated; sparse: the thin vegetation of the plateau.
- More rarefied than normal: thin air.
- Flowing with relative ease; not viscous: a thin oil.
- Watery: thin soup.
- Sparsely supplied or provided; scanty: a thin menu; thin trading.
- Lacking force or substance; flimsy: a thin attempt.
- Lacking resonance or fullness; tinny: The piano had a thin sound.
- Lacking radiance or intensity: thin light.
- Not having enough photographic density or contrast to make satisfactory prints.
- In a thin manner: Spread the varnish thin if you don’t want it to wrinkle.
- So as to be thin: Cut the cheese thin.
- adj - having relatively little density or thickness