Scrabble word: THIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIN exist?
Definitions of THIN in dictionaries:
- verb - lose thickness
- verb - make thin or thinner
- verb - lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- verb - take off weight
- adj - of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- adj - lacking excess flesh
- adj - very narrow
- adj - not dense
- adj - relatively thin in consistency or low in density
- adj - (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- adj - lacking spirit or sincere effort
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- adv - without viscosity
- Relatively small in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually in the smallest solid dimension: a thin book.
- Not great in diameter or cross section; fine: thin wire.
- Lean or slender in form, build, or stature.
- Not dense or concentrated; sparse: the thin vegetation of the plateau.
- More rarefied than normal: thin air.
- Flowing with relative ease; not viscous: a thin oil.
- Watery: thin soup.
- Sparsely supplied or provided; scanty: a thin menu; thin trading.
- Lacking force or substance; flimsy: a thin attempt.
- Lacking resonance or fullness; tinny: The piano had a thin sound.
- Lacking radiance or intensity: thin light.
- Not having enough photographic density or contrast to make satisfactory prints.
- In a thin manner: Spread the varnish thin if you don’t want it to wrinkle.
- So as to be thin: Cut the cheese thin.
- adj - having relatively little density or thickness
There are 4 letters in THIN: H I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THIN plus a wildcard: THIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THIN
Images for THIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.