Scrabble word: THING
In which Scrabble dictionary does THING exist?
Definitions of THING in dictionaries:
- noun - a special situation
- noun - an action
- noun - a special abstraction
- noun - an artifact
- noun - an event
- noun - a vaguely specified concern
- noun - a statement regarded as an object
- noun - an entity that is not named specifically
- noun - any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence
- noun - a special objective
- noun - a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion
- noun - a separate and self-contained entity
- An entity, an idea, or a quality perceived, known, or thought to have its own existence.
- The real or concrete substance of an entity.
- An entity existing in space and time.
- An inanimate object.
- Something referred to by a word, a symbol, a sign, or an idea; a referent.
- A creature: the poor little thing.
- An individual object: There wasn’t a thing in sight.
- That which can be possessed or owned.
- An article of clothing: Put on your things and let’s go.
- An object or entity that is not or cannot be named specifically: What is this thing for? 9.
- An act, deed, or work: promised to do great things.
- The result of work or activity: is always building things.
- A piece of information: wouldn’t tell me a thing about the project.
- A means to an end: just the thing to increase sales.
- An end or objective: In blackjack, the thing is to get nearest to 21 without going over.
- A matter of concern: many things on my mind.
- A turn of events; a circumstance: The accident was a terrible thing.
- A particular state of affairs; a situation: Let’s deal with this thing promptly.
- A persistent illogical feeling, as a desire or an aversion; an obsession: has a thing about seafood.
- The latest fad or fashion; the rage: Drag racing was the thing then.
- An activity uniquely suitable and satisfying to one: Let him do his own thing.
- A certainty: His election is a sure thing.
- Of course; certainly: Sure thing, I’ll be there! [Middle English, from Old English thing.
- noun - an inanimate object
There are 5 letters in THING: G H I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THING plus a wildcard: THING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THING
Images for THING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.