Scrabble word: NIGHTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIGHTS exist?
Definitions of NIGHTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- noun - a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- noun - the period spent sleeping
- noun - the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit
- noun - darkness
- noun - a shortening of nightfall
- noun - the time between sunset and midnight
- noun - Roman goddess of night
- noun - the period from sunset to sunrise
There are 6 letters in NIGHTS: G H I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIGHTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIGHTS plus a wildcard: NIGHTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIGHTS
Images for NIGHTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.