Scrabble word: INSIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSIGHT exist?
Definitions of INSIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - clear or deep perception of a situation
- noun - a feeling of understanding
- noun - the clear (and often sudden) understanding of a complex situation
- noun - grasping the inner nature of things intuitively
- The capacity to discern the true nature of a situation; penetration.
- The act or outcome of grasping the inward or hidden nature of things or of perceiving in an intuitive manner.
- noun - a perception of the inner nature of things