Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEIRS exist?
Definitions of HEIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another
- noun - a person who inherits some title or office
- v - to receive by legal succession
There are 5 letters in HEIRS: E H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEIRS plus a wildcard: HEIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEIRS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEIRS
- heirs fowl CD digisleeve denovali records vinyl CD DVD t-shirt www ...
- romans 8 17 and if children then heirsheirs of god and fellow heirs
- Queen Elizabeth II and heirs to the Throne Prince Phillip and Prince ...
- THE heirs ( MRASILAR ) Park Shin Hye Turkey
- The heirs - Korean Drama - AsianWiki
- Interview heirs and Graces life is noise
- heirs Hunter Demonic-Nights.at Dein Rock- und Metal-Blog
- The heirs [ ...
- heirs Interview 2012 - Foto (c) heirs
- Splitting heirs (1993) Poster
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.