Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RELISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELISH exist?
Definitions of RELISH in dictionaries:
- noun - vigorous and enthusiastic enjoyment
- noun - spicy or savory condiment
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- verb - derive or receive pleasure from
- An appetite for something; a strong appreciation or liking: a relish for luxury.
- Hearty enjoyment; zest.
- Something that lends pleasure or zest.
- A spicy or savory condiment or appetizer, such as chutney or olives.
- A condiment of chopped sweet pickle.
- The flavor of a food, especially when appetizing.
- A trace or suggestion of a pleasurable quality.
- To take keen or zestful pleasure in.
- To enjoy the flavor of.
- To have a pleasing or distinctive taste.
- v - to receive pleasure from
There are 6 letters in RELISH: E H I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELISH plus a wildcard: RELISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELISH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELISH
- Retail Products Sweet relish
- Specialty Products relish
- Making Dill Pickle relish - Life123
- Ernies Blog Squeezeable relish
- relish Wiki - JungleKey.fr
- Sweet Pickle relish
- ... Chicken patty on roll baked macaroni relish tray fruit and milk
- The Hungry Lovers Dill Pickle relish
- Cafe Series Gourmet Tomato relish Description
- Mt. Olive Dill relish Review - Good Housekeeping