Scrabble word: RELISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELISH exist?
Definitions of RELISH in dictionaries:
- noun - vigorous and enthusiastic enjoyment
- noun - spicy or savory condiment
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- verb - derive or receive pleasure from
- An appetite for something; a strong appreciation or liking: a relish for luxury.
- Hearty enjoyment; zest.
- Something that lends pleasure or zest.
- A spicy or savory condiment or appetizer, such as chutney or olives.
- A condiment of chopped sweet pickle.
- The flavor of a food, especially when appetizing.
- A trace or suggestion of a pleasurable quality.
- To take keen or zestful pleasure in.
- To enjoy the flavor of.
- To have a pleasing or distinctive taste.
- verb - to receive pleasure from