Scrabble word: SHRIVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRIVEL exist?
Definitions of SHRIVEL in dictionaries:
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - decrease in size, range, or extent
- To become or make shrunken and wrinkled, often by drying: Leaves die, fall, and shrivel.
- To lose or cause to lose vitality or intensity: My enthusiasm shriveled as the project wore on.
- To become or make much less or smaller; dwindle.
- verb - to contract into wrinkles
There are 7 letters in SHRIVEL: E H I L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRIVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRIVEL plus a wildcard: SHRIVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRIVEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRIVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.