Scrabble word: RICHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RICHES exist?
Definitions of RICHES in dictionaries:
- noun - an abundance of material possessions and resources
- noun - people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group)
- Abundant wealth: “the impassable gulf that lies between riches and poverty” (Elizabeth Cady Stanton).
- Valuable or precious possessions.
- noun - a great quantity of valuable material
There are 6 letters in RICHES: C E H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RICHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RICHES plus a wildcard: RICHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RICHES
Images for RICHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.