Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIRCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIRCHES exist?
Definitions of BIRCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - hard close-grained wood of any of various birch trees
- noun - any betulaceous tree or shrub of the genus Betula having a thin peeling bark
- noun - a switch consisting of a twig or a bundle of twigs from a birch tree
- verb - whip with a birch twig
- v - to strike with a whip (an instrument for administering corporal punishment)
There are 7 letters in BIRCHES: B C E H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIRCHES plus a wildcard: BIRCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIRCHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIRCHES
- Earth Love birches and Ice Storms
- birches Wall Mural Decor Place Wall Murals
- dypis - 3- Robert Frost- birches
- mnartists.org Eric T Franzen birches
- To view complete gallery of images click on birches Gallery
- White birches 1600x1200 wallpapers download - Desktop Wallpapers HD ...
- birches Paul King Reproduktion & Kunstdrucke bei Easyart.de
- birches by Robert Frost Once-A-Day Poetry
- mnartists.org Barbara Kinnick birches IV
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.