Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRIBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIBS exist?
Definitions of CRIBS in dictionaries:
- noun - baby bed with high sides made of slats
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a bin or granary for storing grains
- noun - the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- noun - a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- verb - use a crib, as in an exam
- verb - take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- verb - line with beams or planks
- v - to confine closely
There are 5 letters in CRIBS: B C I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIBS plus a wildcard: CRIBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIBS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRIBS
- baby cribs convertible cribs round cribs mattresses stationary cribs ...
- Top Rated Baby Bedding and Baby cribs - Baby Bedding and cribs
- Understanding Your Options for Babies cribs
- ... Necessities in Interior Design Guide All Baby cribs at PoshTots
- Baby cribs Baby cribs
- Home Cots Cot Beds cribs Troll Nicole Panel Glider Crib
- Drop-gate cribs in which part of one side folds over are generally ...
- Your Web Source for Antique White cribs
- Best Twin Baby cribs FindBabycribs.com
- Eco-friendly baby cribs Pretty Little Green Things
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.