Scrabble word: CRIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIB exist?
Definitions of CRIB in dictionaries:
- noun - baby bed with high sides made of slats
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a bin or granary for storing grains
- noun - the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- noun - a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- verb - use a crib, as in an exam
- verb - take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- verb - line with beams or planks
- A bed with high sides for a young child or baby.
- A small building, usually with slatted sides, for storing corn.
- A rack or trough for fodder; a manger.
- A stall for cattle.
- A small, crude cottage or room.
- A framework to support or strengthen a mine or shaft.
- A wicker basket.
- A petty theft.
- A set of cards made up from discards by each player in cribbage, used by the dealer.
- To confine in or as if in a crib.
- To furnish with a crib.
- To plagiarize (an idea or answer, for example).
- To plagiarize; cheat.
- verb - to confine closely