Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIB exist?
Definitions of CRIB in dictionaries:
- noun - baby bed with high sides made of slats
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a bin or granary for storing grains
- noun - the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- noun - a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- verb - use a crib, as in an exam
- verb - take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- verb - line with beams or planks
- A bed with high sides for a young child or baby.
- A small building, usually with slatted sides, for storing corn.
- A rack or trough for fodder; a manger.
- A stall for cattle.
- A small, crude cottage or room.
- A framework to support or strengthen a mine or shaft.
- A wicker basket.
- A petty theft.
- A set of cards made up from discards by each player in cribbage, used by the dealer.
- To confine in or as if in a crib.
- To furnish with a crib.
- To plagiarize (an idea or answer, for example).
- To plagiarize; cheat.
- verb - to confine closely
There are 4 letters in CRIB: B C I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIB plus a wildcard: CRIB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIB
Images for CRIB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.