Scrabble word: BIRCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIRCH exist?
Definitions of BIRCH in dictionaries:
- noun - hard close-grained wood of any of various birch trees
- noun - any betulaceous tree or shrub of the genus Betula having a thin peeling bark
- noun - a switch consisting of a twig or a bundle of twigs from a birch tree
- verb - whip with a birch twig
- adj - consisting of or made of wood of the birch tree
- Any of various deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus Betula, native to the Northern Hemisphere and having unisexual flowers in catkins, alternate, simple, toothed leaves, and bark that often peels in thin papery layers.
- The hard, close-grained wood of any of these trees, used especially in furniture, interior finishes, and plywood.
- A rod from a birch, used to administer a whipping.
- verb - to strike with a whip (an instrument for administering corporal punishment)
There are 5 letters in BIRCH: B C H I R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIRCH plus a wildcard: BIRCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIRCH
Images for BIRCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.