Scrabble word: BRICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRICK exist?
Definitions of BRICK in dictionaries:
- noun - rectangular block of clay baked by the sun or in a kiln
- noun - a good fellow
- A molded rectangular block of clay baked by the sun or in a kiln until hard and used as a building and paving material.
- An object shaped like such a block: a brick of cheese.
- A helpful, reliable person.
- To construct, line, or pave with bricks.
- To make a clumsy social error.
- verb - to build with bricks (blocks of clay)
There are 5 letters in BRICK: B C I K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRICK plus a wildcard: BRICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRICK
Images for BRICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.