Is BRICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - rectangular block of clay baked by the sun or in a kiln
- noun - a good fellow
- A molded rectangular block of clay baked by the sun or in a kiln until hard and used as a building and paving material.
- An object shaped like such a block: a brick of cheese.
- A helpful, reliable person.
- To construct, line, or pave with bricks.
- To make a clumsy social error.
- verb - to build with bricks (blocks of clay)
There are 5 letters in BRICK: B C I K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRICK, to go: BRICK?
Rearrange the letters in BRICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRICK
What's nearby BRICK
Lookup in Wiki for BRICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRICK"