Scrabble word: SHRINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRINE exist?
Definitions of SHRINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a place of worship hallowed by association with some sacred thing or person
- verb - enclose in a shrine
- A container or receptacle for sacred relics; a reliquary.
- The tomb of a venerated person, such as a saint.
- A place at which devotion is paid to a venerated person.
- A site hallowed by a venerated object or its associations: Independence Hall, shrine of American liberty.
- verb - to place in a shrine (a receptacle for sacred relics)