Scrabble word: SHRINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRINE exist?
Definitions of SHRINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a place of worship hallowed by association with some sacred thing or person
- verb - enclose in a shrine
- A container or receptacle for sacred relics; a reliquary.
- The tomb of a venerated person, such as a saint.
- A place at which devotion is paid to a venerated person.
- A site hallowed by a venerated object or its associations: Independence Hall, shrine of American liberty.
- verb - to place in a shrine (a receptacle for sacred relics)
There are 6 letters in SHRINE: E H I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRINE plus a wildcard: SHRINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.