Scrabble word: SHINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHINER exist?
Definitions of SHINER in dictionaries:
- noun - a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- noun - something that shines (with emitted or reflected light)
- noun - important food fish of the northern Atlantic and Mediterranean
- noun - any of numerous small silvery North American cyprinid fishes especially of the genus Notropis
- One that shines, as a star, jewel, or coin.
- A black eye: got a real shiner from stumbling into the door.
- Any of numerous small, often silvery North American freshwater fishes of the family Cyprinidae, especially one of the genus Notropis.
- Any of various other small silvery fishes.
- verb - to emit light