Scrabble word: SHINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHINER exist?
Definitions of SHINER in dictionaries:
- noun - a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- noun - something that shines (with emitted or reflected light)
- noun - important food fish of the northern Atlantic and Mediterranean
- noun - any of numerous small silvery North American cyprinid fishes especially of the genus Notropis
- One that shines, as a star, jewel, or coin.
- A black eye: got a real shiner from stumbling into the door.
- Any of numerous small, often silvery North American freshwater fishes of the family Cyprinidae, especially one of the genus Notropis.
- Any of various other small silvery fishes.
- verb - to emit light
There are 6 letters in SHINER: E H I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHINER plus a wildcard: SHINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHINER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHINER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.