Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CISTERNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CISTERNS exist?
Definitions of CISTERNS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid
- noun - a tank that holds the water used to flush a toilet
- noun - an artificial reservoir for storing liquids
- n - a water tank
There are 8 letters in CISTERNS: C E I N R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CISTERNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CISTERNS plus a wildcard: CISTERNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CISTERNS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CISTERNS
- cisterns are tanks that store water for a variety of purposes such as ...
- Rainwater Storage cisterns Technicians For Sustainability Tucson ...
- The complete range of Valsir flush cisterns guarantees reliability and ...
- Radiology Picture of the Day Archives Dense Cerebellum Sign
- Dual Flush Toilet Rebates
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- how old basement cisterns work
- Istanbul Shore Excursions Byzantine Relics cisterns
- Rezervoari za vodu Rezervoar za naftu Bidoni Cisterne
- old cisterns are usually round like this one .
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.