Scrabble word: CANISTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANISTER exist?
Definitions of CANISTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic cylinder packed with shot and used as ammunition in a firearm
- noun - metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- A box or can of thin metal or plastic used for holding dry cooking ingredients, such as flour, sugar, or tea.
- A metallic cylinder packed with shot that are scattered when the cylinder is fired; case shot.
- The part of a gas mask that contains the filter for removing toxic agents from the air.
- noun - a small, metal box
There are 8 letters in CANISTER: A C E I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANISTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANISTER plus a wildcard: CANISTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANISTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANISTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.