Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SITAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SITAR exist?
Definitions of SITAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a stringed instrument of India
- A stringed instrument of India made of seasoned gourds and teak and having a track of 20 metal frets with 6 or 7 main playing strings above and 13 sympathetic resonating strings below.
- n - a lute of India
There are 5 letters in SITAR: A I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SITAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SITAR plus a wildcard: SITAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SITAR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SITAR
- sitar Q & A questions about sitar answered
- sitar Ultra Professional G Rosul ActiveMusician
- Hereis just a quick run-down of the parts of the sitar.
- Buy Electric sitar Designer TUN Wood Vilayat Khan Style Professional ...
- Buy Electric sitar for Sale Seetar Satar Electric - - Buy sitar With ...
- sitar is constructed of wood Teak Mahogany or Tun Gourd Metal and ...
- RKS Left Handed Double Tumba Pro Indian sitar Extras Ethnic ...
- sitarDOUBLE TUMBARAVI SHANKAR STYLE WITH FIBER BOXPROFESSIONAL ...
- ... Musical Instruments sitarsitar Mayuri Peacock G Rosul