Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARTIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTIST exist?
Definitions of ARTIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination
- One, such as a painter or sculptor, who is able by virtue of imagination and talent to create works of aesthetic value, especially in the fine arts.
- A person whose work shows exceptional creative ability or skill: You are an artist in the kitchen.
- One, such as an actor or a singer, especially one who works in the performing arts.
- One who is adept at an activity, especially one involving trickery or deceit: a con artist.
- n - one who practices one of the fine arts
There are 6 letters in ARTIST: A I R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARTIST plus a wildcard: ARTIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTIST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTIST
- Watercolor artist
- Dark Horse Game Design artists
- artist at edge of the sahara photo -- Declan McCullagh photograph
- always wondered what to do with all those dry cleaner hangers.
- flyin art saxophone music art andrew atroshenko
- Call For Female artists The Vignette
- artist Palette
- ... of Visual Arts selected to work with Americangraffiti artist Eric Orr
- Alison Van Pelt Art Alison Van Pelt artist painting Chuck Close
- artist Paint Palette and Brush - Free Clip Art
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.