Scrabble word: TRAIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAIT exist?
Definitions of TRAIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinguishing feature of your personal nature
- A distinguishing feature, as of a person’s character.
- A genetically determined characteristic or condition: a recessive trait.
- A stroke with or as if with a pencil.
- A slight degree or amount, as of a quality; a touch or trace: a sermon with a trait of humor.
- noun - a distinguishing characteristic
There are 5 letters in TRAIT: A I R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAIT plus a wildcard: TRAIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAIT
Images for TRAIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.