Scrabble word: STRAIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAIT exist?
Definitions of STRAIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow channel of the sea joining two larger bodies of water
- noun - a bad or difficult situation or state of affairs
- adj - narrow
- A narrow channel joining two larger bodies of water.
- A position of difficulty, perplexity, distress, or need.
- Difficult; stressful.
- Having or marked by limited funds or resources.
- Affording little space or room; confined.
- Fitting tightly; constricted.
- Strict, rigid, or righteous.
- adv - of little width [adj -ROWER, -ROWEST] : NARROWLY
- noun - a narrow waterway connecting two larger bodies of water