Scrabble word: STRAIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAIT exist?
Definitions of STRAIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow channel of the sea joining two larger bodies of water
- noun - a bad or difficult situation or state of affairs
- adj - narrow
- A narrow channel joining two larger bodies of water.
- A position of difficulty, perplexity, distress, or need.
- Difficult; stressful.
- Having or marked by limited funds or resources.
- Affording little space or room; confined.
- Fitting tightly; constricted.
- Strict, rigid, or righteous.
- adv - of little width [adj -ROWER, -ROWEST] : NARROWLY
- noun - a narrow waterway connecting two larger bodies of water
There are 6 letters in STRAIT: A I R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRAIT plus a wildcard: STRAIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAIT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRAIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.