Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATTRIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTRIT exist?
Definitions of ATTRIT in dictionaries:
- To lose (personnel, for example) by attrition.
- To destroy or kill (troops, for example) by use of firepower: “Pro-active counterattacks are a useful way to attrit the enemy” (John H.
- v - to lose by attrition
There are 6 letters in ATTRIT: A I R T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTRIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTRIT plus a wildcard: ATTRIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTRIT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATTRIT
- Hearts of Iron 2 - Page 3 - Hearts of Iron - StrategyCore Forums
- attrition - interview Feb 2002
- Air Defense attrition
- DH Which further plans do you have with attrition Will there be a ...
- mpa attrit
- Modeling Board Chemical Wood Tooling Board Plastic Mould Resin ...
- Variabilita di comportamento
- WITPAE A Day That Will Live In Infamy - SimHQ Forums
- 23. Su-27 Unguided Air-to-Ground Weapons