Scrabble word: TRIALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIALS exist?
Definitions of TRIALS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of testing something
- noun - trying something to find out about it
- noun - the act of undergoing testing
- noun - (law) the determination of a person's innocence or guilt by due process of law
- noun - (sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications
- noun - an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
- noun - a judicial examination
There are 6 letters in TRIALS: A I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIALS plus a wildcard: TRIALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIALS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.