Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIAL exist?
Definitions of TRIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of testing something
- noun - trying something to find out about it
- noun - the act of undergoing testing
- noun - (law) the determination of a person's innocence or guilt by due process of law
- noun - (sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications
- noun - an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
- Examination of evidence and applicable law by a competent tribunal to determine the issue of specified charges or claims.
- The act or process of testing, trying, or putting to the proof: a trial of one’s faith.
- An instance of such testing, especially as part of a series of tests or experiments.
- An effort or attempt: succeeded on the third trial.
- A state of pain or anguish that tests patience, endurance, or belief: “the fiery trial through which we pass” (Abraham Lincoln).
- A trying, troublesome, or annoying person or thing: The child was a trial to his parents.
- A preliminary competition or test to determine qualifications, as in a sport.
- Of, relating to, or used in a trial.
- Attempted or advanced on a provisional or experimental basis: a trial separation.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “distress or suffering that severely tests resiliency and character”: no consolation in their hour of trial; the affliction of a bereaved family; the crucible of revolution; the ordeal of being an innocent murder suspect; domestic tribulations; an epidemic considered to be a visitation.
- noun - a judicial examination
There are 5 letters in TRIAL: A I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIAL plus a wildcard: TRIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.