Scrabble word: SATIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATIRE exist?
Definitions of SATIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - witty language used to convey insults or scorn
- A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit.
- The branch of literature constituting such works.
- Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity.
- adj - the use of derisive wit to attack folly or wickedness [n -S] : SATIRIC
There are 6 letters in SATIRE: A E I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATIRE plus a wildcard: SATIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATIRE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SATIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.