Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATRESIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATRESIA exist?
Definitions of ATRESIA in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal condition in which a normal opening or tube in the body (as the urethra) is closed or absent
- The absence or closure of a normal body orifice or tubular passage such as the anus, intestine, or external ear canal.
- The degeneration and resorption of one or more ovarian follicles before a state of maturity has been reached.
- adj - absence or closure of a natural bodily passage [n -S] : ATRESIC, ATRETIC
There are 7 letters in ATRESIA: A A E I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATRESIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATRESIA plus a wildcard: ATRESIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATRESIA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATRESIA
- FileTricuspid atresia.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... atresia who underwent a duodenoduodenostomy on the second day of life
- Esophageal atresia. Causes symptoms treatment Esophageal atresia
- Duodenal atresia
- Aural atresia
- atresia Pulmonar atresia da Valva Pulmonar
- vital for the advancement of medical expertise in Esophageal atresia ...
- ... percent of cases and is a true esophageal atresia with no fistula
- Picture 2 Esophageal atresia Image
- Overview of Biliary atresia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.