Scrabble word: ASPIRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASPIRATE exist?
Definitions of ASPIRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant pronounced with aspiration
- verb - remove as if by suction
- verb - pronounce with aspiration
- verb - suck in (air)
- To pronounce (a vowel or word) with the initial release of breath associated with English h, as in hurry.
- To follow (a consonant, especially a stop consonant) with a puff of breath that is clearly audible before the next sound begins, as in English pit or kit.
- To draw (something) into the lungs; inhale.
- To remove (liquids or gases) by means of a suction device.
- The speech sound represented by English h.
- The puff of air accompanying the release of a stop consonant.
- A speech sound followed by a puff of breath.
- Matter removed by aspiration.
- verb - to pronounce with an initial release of breath
There are 8 letters in ASPIRATE: A A E I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASPIRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASPIRATE plus a wildcard: ASPIRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASPIRATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASPIRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.