Scrabble word: PARASITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARASITE exist?
Definitions of PARASITE in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal or plant that lives in or on a host (another animal or plant)
- noun - a follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.
- One who habitually takes advantage of the generosity of others without making any useful return.
- One who lives off and flatters the rich; a sycophant.
- A professional dinner guest, especially in ancient Greece.
- noun - an organism that lives and feeds on or in another organism
There are 8 letters in PARASITE: A A E I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARASITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARASITE plus a wildcard: PARASITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARASITE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARASITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.