Scrabble word: CRANES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRANES exist?
Definitions of CRANES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States writer (1871-1900)
- noun - United States poet (1899-1932)
- noun - a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- noun - lifts and moves heavy objects
- noun - large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- verb - stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- verb - to stretch out one's neck
There are 6 letters in CRANES: A C E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRANES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRANES plus a wildcard: CRANES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRANES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRANES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.