Scrabble word: SCANNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCANNER exist?
Definitions of SCANNER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who scans verse to determine the number and prosodic value of the syllables
- noun - an electronic device that generates a digital representation of an image for data input to a computer
- noun - a radar dish that rotates or oscillates in order to scan a broad area
- noun - a radio receiver that moves automatically across some selected range of frequencies looking for some signal or condition
- verb - to examine closely