Scrabble word: SCANNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCANNER exist?
Definitions of SCANNER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who scans verse to determine the number and prosodic value of the syllables
- noun - an electronic device that generates a digital representation of an image for data input to a computer
- noun - a radar dish that rotates or oscillates in order to scan a broad area
- noun - a radio receiver that moves automatically across some selected range of frequencies looking for some signal or condition
- verb - to examine closely
There are 7 letters in SCANNER: A C E N N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCANNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCANNER plus a wildcard: SCANNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCANNER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCANNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.