Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAVERNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAVERNS exist?
Definitions of CAVERNS in dictionaries:
- noun - any large dark enclosed space
- noun - a large cave or a large chamber in a cave
- verb - hollow out as if making a cavern
- v - to hollow out
There are 7 letters in CAVERNS: A C E N R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAVERNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAVERNS plus a wildcard: CAVERNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAVERNS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAVERNS
- Carlsbad caverns Beautiful Places to Visit
- ... Beautiful Yet Mysterious Carlsbad caverns -With Pics (New Mexico
- Hello everyoneI just added a gallery on Luray cavernsmy emphasis ...
- Carlsbad caverns New Mexico USA Beautiful Places to Visit
- luray caverns wishing water photo -- Declan McCullagh photograph
- PictureNinja.com - Picture of Carlsbad caverns New Mexico
- Carlsbad caverns
- Carlsbad caverns NM - PentaxForums.com
- Pulling Stakes Luray caverns
- Carlsbad caverns RVParking.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.