Scrabble word: SECTARIAN
Is SECTARIAN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SECTARIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a sect
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of a sect or sects
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of a sect
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a sect.
- Adhering or confined to the dogmatic limits of a sect or denomination; partisan.
- Narrow-minded; parochial.
- A member of a sect.
- One characterized by bigoted adherence to a factional viewpoint.
There are 9 letters in SECTARIAN: A A C E I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECTARIAN
Click to search all anagrams of SECTARIAN plus a wildcard: SECTARIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECTARIAN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SECTARIAN
Lookup in Wiki for SECTARIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.