Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARINAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARINAE exist?
Definitions of CARINAE in dictionaries:
- adj - a carinate anatomical part [n -NAS or -NAE] : CARINAL
There are 7 letters in CARINAE: A A C E I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARINAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARINAE plus a wildcard: CARINAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARINAE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARINAE
- See Explanation. Clicking on the picture will download the highest ...
- Full resolution (4003 2719 pixels file size 4.35 MB MIME ...
- Preview of a forthcoming supernova ESAHubble
- Eta carinae Nebula (NGC 3372)
- The Eta carinae Nebula Carina Nebula
- Blouson Cuir Mac Adam carinae
- Space Pictures Eta carinae Picture. (1280x1024) 124 Kb.
- The Doomed Star Eta carinae - Neatorama
- Eta carinae Noisy Arcade
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.