Scrabble word: VARIANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIANCE exist?
Definitions of VARIANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that departs from expectations
- noun - discord that splits a group
- noun - the second moment around the mean
- noun - a difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions
- noun - the quality of being subject to variation
- noun - an official dispensation to act contrary to a rule or regulation (typically a building regulation)
- noun - an activity that varies from a norm or standard
- The act of varying.
- The state or quality of being variant or variable; a variation.
- A difference between what is expected and what actually occurs.
- The state or fact of differing or of being in conflict.
- A discrepancy between two statements or documents in a proceeding.
- License to engage in an act contrary to a usual rule: a zoning variance.
- The square of the standard deviation.
- The number of thermodynamic variables, such as temperature and pressure, required to specify a state of equilibrium of a system, given by the phase rule.
- noun - a license to perform an act contrary to the usual rule
There are 8 letters in VARIANCE: A A C E I N R V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARIANCE plus a wildcard: VARIANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARIANCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VARIANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.