Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACINAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACINAR exist?
Definitions of ACINAR in dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland)
- adj - pertaining to the individual parts making up an aggregate fruit like a blackberry
- Of or relating to an acinus.
- adj - a small, saclike division of a gland [n -NI] : ACINAR, ACINIC, ACINOSE, ACINOUS
There are 6 letters in ACINAR: A A C I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACINAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACINAR plus a wildcard: ACINAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACINAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACINAR
- Fileacinar cells.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FilePancreatic acinar metaplasia - high mag.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas an institutional series of ...
- acinar Cell Carcinoma of the Pancreas - Surgical Pathology Atlas
- Pancreatic acinar Cells
- The reason why SATB1 is a good prognostic marker is because SATB1 ...
- acinar Cell Carcinoma of the
- acinar cell carcinoma solid
- Diagram of acinar cell showing zymogen granules (Black) ER Golgi ...
- pancreatic acinar cell carcinoma - Humpath.com - Human pathology
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.