Scrabble word: ARNICA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARNICA exist?
Definitions of ARNICA in dictionaries:
- noun - used especially in treating bruises
- noun - any of various rhizomatous usually perennial plants of the genus Arnica
- noun - an ointment used in treating bruises
- Any of various perennial herbs of the genus Arnica in the composite family, having opposite, simple leaves and mostly radiate heads of yellow flowers.
- A tincture of the dried flower heads of the European species A.
- noun - a perennial herb