Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARNICA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARNICA exist?
Definitions of ARNICA in dictionaries:
- noun - used especially in treating bruises
- noun - any of various rhizomatous usually perennial plants of the genus Arnica
- noun - an ointment used in treating bruises
- Any of various perennial herbs of the genus Arnica in the composite family, having opposite, simple leaves and mostly radiate heads of yellow flowers.
- A tincture of the dried flower heads of the European species A.
- n - a perennial herb
There are 6 letters in ARNICA: A A C I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARNICA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARNICA plus a wildcard: ARNICA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARNICA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARNICA
- arnica consists of certain species like the Montana and chamissonis ...
- Filearnica montana.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Health Benefits of arnica Dr Akilah El - Celestial Healing Wellness ...
- arnica and Mesothelioma Health
- venerd 27 novembre 2009
- arnica montana L. (arnica)
- arnica Propriedades Utilidades Uso Caractersticas Plantio ...
- Filearnica montana 180605a.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Vademecum Plantas medicinales A arnica
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.