Scrabble word: CANARIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANARIES exist?
Definitions of CANARIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of mountainous islands in the Atlantic off the northwest coast of Africa forming Spanish provinces
- noun - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- noun - a female singer
- noun - a moderate yellow with a greenish tinge
- noun - any of several small Old World finches
- noun - a bird that utters a musical call
There are 8 letters in CANARIES: A A C E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANARIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANARIES plus a wildcard: CANARIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANARIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANARIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.