Scrabble word: ASCERTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCERTAIN exist?
Definitions of ASCERTAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- verb - be careful or certain to do something
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- verb - learn or discover with certainty
- To discover with certainty, as through examination or experimentation.
- To make certain, definite, and precise.
There are 9 letters in ASCERTAIN: A A C E I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCERTAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCERTAIN plus a wildcard: ASCERTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCERTAIN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCERTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.