Scrabble word: TAENIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAENIA exist?
Definitions of TAENIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband
- noun - tapeworms parasitic in humans which uses the pig as its intermediate host
- A narrow band or ribbon for the hair that was worn in ancient Greece.
- A ribbonlike band of tissue or muscle.
- A flatworm of the genus Taenia, which includes many tapeworms.
- noun - a headband worn in ancient Greece
There are 6 letters in TAENIA: A A E I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAENIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAENIA plus a wildcard: TAENIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAENIA
Images for TAENIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.