Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAENIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAENIA exist?
Definitions of TAENIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband
- noun - tapeworms parasitic in humans which uses the pig as its intermediate host
- A narrow band or ribbon for the hair that was worn in ancient Greece.
- A ribbonlike band of tissue or muscle.
- A flatworm of the genus Taenia, which includes many tapeworms.
- n - a headband worn in ancient Greece
There are 6 letters in TAENIA: A A E I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAENIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAENIA plus a wildcard: TAENIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAENIA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAENIA
- Scolex of taenia solium (magnified view). [ A ]
- Click here for larger image of taenia sp
- Filetaenia egg.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- For some breathtaking images of the different forms
- Filetaenia solium scolex.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- taenia asiatica] [taenia saginata] [taenia solium]
- taenia egg
- taenia solium and taenia saginata
- FileCerebral taenia solium infection.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Filetaenia solium tapeworm scolex with its four suckers and two rows ...