Scrabble word: ANIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANIMATE exist?
Definitions of ANIMATE in dictionaries:
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - give lifelike qualities to
- verb - make lively
- verb - give new life or energy to
- adj - belonging to the class of nouns that denote living beings
- adj - endowed with animal life as distinguished from plant life
- adj - endowed with feeling and unstructured consciousness
- To give life to; fill with life.
- To impart interest or zest to; enliven: “The party was animated by all kinds of men and women” (René Dubos).
- To fill with spirit, courage, or resolution; encourage.
- To inspire to action; prompt.
- To impart motion or activity to.
- To make, design, or produce (a cartoon, for example) so as to create the illusion of motion.
- Possessing life; living.
- Of or relating to animal life as distinct from plant life.
- Belonging to the class of nouns that stand for living things: The word dog is animate; the word car is inanimate.
- verb - to give life to
There are 7 letters in ANIMATE: A A E I M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANIMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANIMATE plus a wildcard: ANIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANIMATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANIMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.