Scrabble word: DIAMANTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIAMANTE exist?
Definitions of DIAMANTE in dictionaries:
- noun - adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing
- noun - fabric covered with glittering ornaments such as sequins or rhinestones
- A small, glittering ornament, such as a rhinestone or a sequin, applied to fabric or a garment.
- Fabric that has been covered with many of these ornaments.
- noun - a sparkling decoration
There are 8 letters in DIAMANTE: A A D E I M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAMANTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIAMANTE plus a wildcard: DIAMANTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIAMANTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIAMANTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.