Scrabble word: DIAMANTE
Is DIAMANTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIAMANTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing
- noun - fabric covered with glittering ornaments such as sequins or rhinestones
- A small, glittering ornament, such as a rhinestone or a sequin, applied to fabric or a garment.
- Fabric that has been covered with many of these ornaments.
- noun - a sparkling decoration
There are 8 letters in DIAMANTE: A A D E I M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAMANTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIAMANTE, to go: DIAMANTE?
Rearrange the letters in DIAMANTE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DIAMANTE
7 letters out of DIAMANTE
6 letters out of DIAMANTE
5 letters out of DIAMANTE
4 letters out of DIAMANTE
3 letters out of DIAMANTE
2 letters out of DIAMANTE
Images for DIAMANTE
Lookup in Wiki for DIAMANTE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.